Saturday, March 19, 2011

End of Week 2

So today was the end of my week 2 of the TSC program.

I missed a cardio day on Thursday, but I think I made it up with 2-3hrs of bowling. I finally broke my record of 70...and broke my first 100. It was also my first time getting TWO strikes in a row! I think I have to thank this program as training on my arms and shoulders gave me a better strength and control to roll a 16lb ball.

I do my rest day on Friday because I want to train alongside my friend who is also doing this. I will return to a normal Friday sched within 2-3 weeks once my friend ends his internship.

I decided to skip the scoring of my 300 tests for a few weeks. My friend and I will still do the run, push ups, and try to do pull ups.

Today I did my arms and shoulders. After our session, we went to Marine Park and did our sprints. Most of our sprints were inspired by the NFL combine. We did the 40yd Dash, 20yd shuffle and the T-Test as shown on the TSC youtube channel.

I did the 40yd dash last week and my best time was a 7.66. I started with an 8.47s and shrunk it down to a 7.60s on my last run. Broke my record by 0.06s. Nothing big, but it's improving.

My best time on the 20yd shuffle was 6.25s. and T-Test was a 13.03s.

On Monday, March 14th 2011, I weighed at 318.5 pounds...check today on the scale...314lb! Lost 4.5 to maybe 5 (since i was wearing heavier sneakers and sweat pants) of fat...hopefully.

I bought a few stuff on my wallet, new sneakers to run on field and running sneakers.



The Nike sneakers have the Apple+ so I can drop my iPod pedometer thingamobob in it and track my distance and calories burned and other stuff.


Week three is to begin soon...CAN"T FREAKING WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment