Friday, March 4, 2011

Can't WAI....Day Zero

Today is Technically Day Zero for me on the Transformation Super Challenge. I wanted to start this past Monday, but this week was clogged with papers and test...Okay I admit I was a bit lazy...BUT I did do a few days on the TSC plan at the gym with my chest and cardio.

Reason to lose weight...Um to be fit and be the best I can be. I want to be fit so I can be the best when I have to go through a training camp or boot camp for my hopeful Law Enforcement career.

I'll be writing on my blog. Whether one person reads this or nobody but me. I'll have a permanent log of my journey.

My friend and I are going to start this once he signs up tomorrow. I will be working out at the Bally's Total Fitness at Kings Highway and Coney Island Ave in Brooklyn. We'll start with our arms and shoulder (which are the friday workout) as he and I were busy today (March 4th, 2011) to do it.

Our workout will look like this. I had to adjust it for our schedule but it still retains the original workout.

-Monday = Legs
-Tuesday = 4th Quarter Cardio
-Wednesday = Chest and Back and Abs
-Thursday = 4th Quarter Cardio
-Friday = Rest or 300 Challenge Test
-Saturday = Arms and Shoulders
-Sunday = Rest or 300 Challenge Test

So for Day 1 (Saturday March 5th, 2011) will be our arms and shoulders. I will also be doing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) with a couple of the sprints that Chris Krueger and his TSC program had on his youtube channel.

For the nutrition, I'm going to stick to the program 2 (if I can do program 1) to lose the FAT!

I sure as hell won't quit as I paid $500 for a three year membership at Bally's!

After a week or two, I might step up the intensity by doing more Legs and Chest/Back on Tuesday and Thursday. I know this may be going against the program but like I said, I'll see.

Let's do this!

CAN'T WAI...oh wait, Bart Scott just trademarked that....Let's Be a Fit Fast and Strong All-Natural Athlete.



Weight = 320lbs

Height = 5 ft 7 in

BMI = 50.1

Waist = 44in


Warning...Pictures are disturbing...







You have been warned...



Day Zero Pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment