Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day Three of TSC

I went to the gym early today at 10ish. THANK GOD not a lot of people were there.

I did a light warm up on the bike for 5mins then went into a 4th quarter cardio for a bonus activity #1 on the bike. I felt my legs wanting to give in but i kept going! Boy, the last two minutes were tough! I just wanted the seconds to go faster haha! I did 7.44miles in those 20mins.

I did my chest and back fully...Used 15 for the lightest and went up to 25lb. Hardest had to be the dumbbell row. I stuck through it though!

To finish off my day at the gym, i did another 4th quarter cardio on the bike. When you did legs two days prior, and 4th quarter cardio yesterday and again an hour ago....this was a killer! But I kept going and finished at 7.08miles in 20mins.

And now...to eat a turkey and salad in a tortilla bread. Gonna be good.

Day 3 and a lot more to go! Let's Make it HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment